☜ Back

i'm new with vfxalert. Please i need directions

Author - karessville, 17.03.2017 13:12

please i'm new here and i need to know the best settings for profit.

secondly, what's the difference between "showcase lisens" and "showcase alert"

Aleksandr_M
21.06.2017 07:50

Hello, Bouba_bs!

Did you read this

What is your trading strategy?

Bouba_bs
20.06.2017 15:32

hi the problem is all signals are incorrect when we are using IQ Option, in fact it not working at all, now my question is: how can you correct this, because peoples are misleading when they purchase the licence, this not fair

Anayetkabir
26.05.2017 13:52

Aleksandr_M
08.05.2017 13:46

Please look down of main page all features what you get in Pro account.

I made signals in single window of browser

because iqoption does not support embedded browsers and not functioning correctly in app for windows

gioheomay
06.05.2017 13:42

Hi

I still do not understand PRO ACCOUNT ($ 45) signal, warning or (single window) ???

You say '' you will get 100% pointer of the signal, all features wath included in PRO account ''. Why should i buy PRO ACCOUNT 45 $ ???

PRO ACCOUNT signal $ 45 and (SINGLE WINDOW) the same is 1 ???

I am very interested in this issue to buy PRO ACCOUNT $ 45

Expect you to reply

Aleksandr_M
06.05.2017 07:39
gioheomay

Hi

I have 2 questions to help you

1. Photos I send you. I saw 2 brokers 24OPTION and EXPERT OPTION. I am in possession of real account IQ OPTION, Can I trade IQ OPTION with VFXALERT ???

2. The vfxalert demo account has a call and put signal. So the difference in the signal that VFXALERT provided me when I bought PRO ACCOUNT $ 45. I want to understand more about the call sign and put PRO ACCOUNT $ 45 and the VFXALERT demo signal ???

If possible send a PRO ACCOUNT $ 45 image to me to understand it

1. For iqotion use sungle window

2. you will get 100% poewer of signals, all othets features wath include in PRO account

Omer
05.05.2017 15:13
I am new and have a nice tie iqoption and how

gioheomay
05.05.2017 10:39

Hi

I have 2 questions to help you

If possible send a PRO ACCOUNT $ 45 image to me to understand it

Aleksandr_M
05.05.2017 05:01
gioheomay

Hi

I opened a expertoption account i got a PRO Account ($ 45)

Or I have to buy PRO account (45) at the store to receive the signal

Hello!
Yes, You have to buy Pro account at the store

gioheomay
05.05.2017 00:02

Hi

I opened a expertoption account i got a PRO Account ($ 45)

Or I have to buy PRO account (45) at the store to receive the signal