☜ Back

Contact & Support

Author - Aleksandr_M, 12.01.2018 08:36

E-mail: support@vfxalert.com

Also, you can ask on this topic.

Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions:

I pay for Pro license, but did not receive it?

Why Signals not update? Why do signals not appear?

How to add my broker to broker list vfxAlert?

Can I pay by Skrill or Perfectmoney?

What are the Alerts?

What is signals profit?

Aleksandr_M
06.03.2018 09:15
asmy

i am give my code also but it not wor

I see your telegram is connected

asmy
06.03.2018 04:05

i am give my code also but it not wor

asmy
06.03.2018 04:04

i am try to get signal but it not work .. please help me

Aleksandr_M
05.03.2018 13:02
conjan
Hi, it seems I paid you 2 times

I attach the transactions from bank and paypalPayments

reg

Jan Olofsson

Hello!
Do you want to refund 1 payment? Now you have a 2-year licence.

conjan
05.03.2018 10:04
Hi, it seems I paid you 2 times

I attach the transactions from bank and paypalPayments

reg

Jan Olofsson

adnan007
27.02.2018 22:58

hello as i am very new to this binary trading.i try to read all ur signals but its a 50 percent loose ...means i cant understand the signals properly.

so i decided not to go for a pro version... but i go for signals...

as u send me signal the way u showed in signal windows. but i dont need that signals... i need signals in a way like this...

eur/usd 1 min or 5 min put/call so in this way it calls signal .... so i wana buy the package of signals... and as u said it can be change wht type of signals u want.so i buy 70 percent correct signal that u sure there is chances 70 percent.

so if u can do that ... and can send me signals the way i said above with atleast 70 percent chances of win win.

and i know its not confirm if its win win or what... that why i am selecting 70 percent chances catogary. which u sure almost 70 percent chances.

so for first i will buy 100 alert or signal package from u . if i feel ur signals winning ration is more then 70 80 percent then i will buy further more from u like u have 500 signals or alerts.

plz do reply me soon ... plzz if u dont understand what i asked above then u can ask me again ... plz let me know...

i use iq option binary trading

thx

email address

edddy_cool@yahoo.com

Aleksandr_M
27.02.2018 18:06
Vish

sir my signal window is blank please check what is reason?

Check it now. Sorry servers were out of service. Now should be ok

Vish
27.02.2018 17:47

sir my signal window is blank please check what is reason?

Aleksandr_M
26.02.2018 15:29

Hi,jobski!
Copy->paste this link http://vfxalert.com/signals/single3 to browser window

I know about this issue, fix it soon.

jobski
26.02.2018 14:25

Good moorning

My vfx in the window alone does not work, only in the application, thanks