☜ Back

Contact & Support

Author - Aleksandr_M, 12.01.2018 08:36

E-mail: support@vfxalert.com

Also, you can ask on this topic.

Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions:

I pay for Pro license, but did not receive it?

Why Signals not update? Why do signals not appear?

How to add my broker to broker list vfxAlert?

Can I pay by Skrill or Perfectmoney?

What are the Alerts?

What is signals profit?

asmy
06.03.2018 04:04

i am try to get signal but it not work .. please help me

Aleksandr_M
05.03.2018 13:02
conjan
Hi, it seems I paid you 2 times

I attach the transactions from bank and paypalPayments

reg

Jan Olofsson

Hello!
Do you want to refund 1 payment? Now you have a 2-year licence.

conjan
05.03.2018 10:04
Hi, it seems I paid you 2 times

I attach the transactions from bank and paypalPayments

reg

Jan Olofsson

adnan007
27.02.2018 22:58

hello as i am very new to this binary trading.i try to read all ur signals but its a 50 percent loose ...means i cant understand the signals properly.

so i decided not to go for a pro version... but i go for signals...

as u send me signal the way u showed in signal windows. but i dont need that signals... i need signals in a way like this...

eur/usd 1 min or 5 min put/call so in this way it calls signal .... so i wana buy the package of signals... and as u said it can be change wht type of signals u want.so i buy 70 percent correct signal that u sure there is chances 70 percent.

so if u can do that ... and can send me signals the way i said above with atleast 70 percent chances of win win.

and i know its not confirm if its win win or what... that why i am selecting 70 percent chances catogary. which u sure almost 70 percent chances.

so for first i will buy 100 alert or signal package from u . if i feel ur signals winning ration is more then 70 80 percent then i will buy further more from u like u have 500 signals or alerts.

plz do reply me soon ... plzz if u dont understand what i asked above then u can ask me again ... plz let me know...

i use iq option binary trading

thx

email address

edddy_cool@yahoo.com

Aleksandr_M
27.02.2018 18:06
Vish

sir my signal window is blank please check what is reason?

Check it now. Sorry servers were out of service. Now should be ok

Vish
27.02.2018 17:47

sir my signal window is blank please check what is reason?

Aleksandr_M
26.02.2018 15:29

Hi,jobski!
Copy->paste this link http://vfxalert.com/signals/single3 to browser window

I know about this issue, fix it soon.

jobski
26.02.2018 14:25

Good moorning

My vfx in the window alone does not work, only in the application, thanks

Aleksandr_M
23.02.2018 10:35
winter13

Hello which signal package can you recommend me in which Timeframe the signals are best M1 M5 or M15 and under which algorithm it works best under Ad or you have to help me a bit, unfortunately I am a newbie in trading thank you very much.Mfg Mr. Thiele

I recommend 1-year subscription