☜ Back

Contact & Support

Discussions temporary unavailable, please write to support@vfxalert.com

Author - Aleksandr_M, 12.01.2018 08:36

E-mail: support@vfxalert.com

Also, you can ask on this topic.

Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions:

I pay for Pro license, but did not receive it?

Why Signals not update? Why do signals not appear?

How to add my broker to broker list vfxAlert?

Can I pay by Skrill or Perfectmoney?

What are the Alerts?

What is signals profit?

UGGAAS
27.01.2020 06:30

My Vfxalert is not working, what happened?

MrNobody
23.01.2020 17:25
Fyzwan

I already lost $300 why . I also follow all step. Why

Probably your trading strategy does not work.
What steps do you mean?

Fyzwan
23.01.2020 16:31

I already lost $300 why . I also follow all step. Why

Aleksandr_M
23.01.2020 13:59
Elmerbg

hola, he comprado la cuenta pro de $30 por un año y recien llevo 15 dias pero ahora quiero cambiar a la cuenta pro de $45, tengo que pagar los $45 o solo adiciono $15 a los $30 que ya pague.

gracias por su respuesta

Emmanuel809

I paid for pro license and so far the signals that I have been getting for my broker is totally wrong giving me losses. Signal points out upward for call in 1 minute good I make the call for upward and next I notice the market is trending down that period of time

Your account is Pro

saman90
23.01.2020 13:23

this wii work for iq opction my account?how to pay ?

and only pro account can be make money ?

Emmanuel809
23.01.2020 04:19

Elmerbg
22.01.2020 04:49

gracias por su respuesta

dorcas123
21.01.2020 20:27

Hello Team,

Kindly be informed that i have just made payment of $45 for License Pro (1 year) + 1000 Alerts through paypal. Bellow is my email address;

benmatt4life@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Hanis
21.01.2020 14:39

The iq option platform doesn't work friend, how do I handle it? please need your help Aleksandr_M.

Aleksandr_M
21.01.2020 13:36
Jose

hi , im try to pay pro with paypal but do not work . Im try again directly with my visa but i dont receive anything. help me please. thanks

We get an error -  bank is not response.