☜ Back

Contact & Support

Author - Aleksandr_M, 12.01.2018 08:36

E-mail: support@vfxalert.com

Also, you can ask on this topic.

Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions:

I pay for Pro license, but did not receive it?

Why Signals not update? Why do signals not appear?

How to add my broker to broker list vfxAlert?

Can I pay by Skrill or Perfectmoney?

What are the Alerts?

What is signals profit?

Aleksandr_M
27.09.2018 08:23
katlehom2

hi

I just want to know how can I intall boliinger bands in order it can assit me in verifying the signal, i want to reduce my losses

Merriam

You can apply BB  to chart in your broker trading platform.

katlehom2
26.09.2018 17:14

hi

Merriam

Aleksandr_M
26.09.2018 10:21
katlehom2

I have just bought a package for signals how do i go about, receiving pro signals

Restart the app

katlehom2
26.09.2018 10:19

Fahadbarkat
22.09.2018 09:01
Roudy
Fahadbarkat

Do you people earning Money from these signals please Be Honest Reply me ?

Truth is only 5-10% can win, all others losing. It because people think trading it is easy, and do not want to learn market theory, and do not understand why price moving and what indicators show, how to use all these info to trade. That is a very hard job.

thanku Roudy....

Roudy
21.09.2018 07:09
Fahadbarkat

Do you people earning Money from these signals please Be Honest Reply me ?

hegdepower
21.09.2018 02:50

Hi

I am not getting winning signals for e.g. I receive signals after 2 to 3 candles movements if I trade it will be late entry kindly suggest

Fahadbarkat
20.09.2018 18:49

Do you people earning Money from these signals please Be Honest Reply me ?

Aleksandr_M
20.09.2018 12:20

Download app, or use signals in browser window

ARRRmando
19.09.2018 11:39

ok i bought the licence pro mas 1000 alerts, how do i get alerts for binarys on this broker, iqoptions , im soo confused please help me :D