Sidus Method - Moving Averages on Binary Options
The «Sidus Method» strategy is a profitable and simple trading technique for binary options. This is good for beginners - reliable binary options signals
bring constant profit on short-term intraday trends.
||Any in the range M1-M5. In our case, M1 is used, but with an increasing period of analysis, the accuracy of the signal an increasing.
||Any currency pair. The main requirement is a fixed (2-3 points) spread and no hidden fees.
||All Forex trading sessions.
|Percentage premium option:
||Not less than 70-75%.
The strategy uses two sets of moving averages:
- two exponential (EMA) averages with periods 18 and 28. Determine the direction of the medium-term trend. On the flute at high volatility can be used as a price channel, inside which you can trade (width not less than 10-15 points). The breakdown will be a binary signal of a new trend. This method is recommended only for experienced traders!
Binary options signals:
- weighted (WMA) average with periods of 5 and 8. Assess the strength, direction of "fast" trends and show the point of opening/closing options. In the Weighted Moving Average, the last prices have the greatest weight, and therefore the reaction to their changes is faster!
- CALL-option. Two fast WMA moving averages cross the slow EMA from the bottom-up.
- PUT-option. Reverse conditions: WMA crosses the slow EMA from top to bottom.
If all moving averages are close to each other, then this indicates a trend change. We remain outside the market and wait for the next signal.
Open a trade on the next candle after binary signals. Time of expiration of options has to be not less than 5-7 minutes even if as a working timeframe it is chosen of minute, as in our video.
Recommendations about use …
- you can improve the results by analyzing several timeframes at the same time. Older M5-M15 can give a hidden trend change signal, which is then confirmed by the deal on M1.
- in addition to other timeframes and instruments, we monitor the development of the trading day, inside which there are a number of typical recurring situations to which the moving averages react.
- an additional binary signals filter from moving averages can be RSI and Stohastic oscillators with their overbought levels (confirmation of PUT options) and oversold (for CALL options);
- we monitor the binary trading platform for the release of important fundamental news and statistics. We do not open the option immediately after the publication, and, if possible, close the current transaction 15-20 minutes before publication;
- time of expiration can be increased up to 5-7 minutes if the steady trend is observed. Also during such periods, it is possible to open several options with different validity period to take away a maximum of the movement at minimal risk. If the broker gives the chance to close the option until expiration, then surely we fix the transaction (even if it in profit!) at the emergence of an opposite signal!
Intraday strategy «Sidus Method» represents rather reliable system of a conservative scalping for trade in the stable market. Period of moving average can be changed according to the current volatility. Especially as profitable binary options signals are possible only on-trend sites, in the period of the flat we do not use strategy!
The "Puria Method" on Forex is well automated: you can find several versions of trading robots on the network, but it is better to trade manually using additional signals vfxAlert.